BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

09-18-2018, 03:34 PM   #1
Vucko
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 630i E63

2010 BMW 730 - question

Hi guys,

i just exchanged my 630i E63 MY2006 to my new 730d F01 2010year (to be precise Feb 2010).

i have few simple questions for you, if you can help me.

first of all, my car is equipped with comfort access, but my left side of car or left-sided door handles doesnt work, only thing that works is unlocking car if I pull handle then release and pull again to open door, but other than that nothing, right side works perfectly, why is that? how to fix?

second, i was locking for some software update as I saw that with bluetooth I can transfer audio from phone, but updating software via USB is possible for cars produces after March 2010 (yes, you saw right, just one month after my car was produced). so how can I update software now, if I can? even at local dealer? or just retrofit for CIC after march 2010 which is stupid.

third, how can I update my maps, and SHOULD i update maps, because what i want to achieve is to get maps with streets; my friend has F15 X5 with NBT navi and he has streets for our country(serbia) but thats NBT, do CIC maps have streets on newer versions, and if so, how to update navigation?

that would be everything, thank you for reading post
Appreciate 0