BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

10-10-2018, 10:31 AM   #1
Asianoak
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 & "11 X3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
test mule spotted

Hey 7 series forum, I'm not a member here (I'm over on M3/X3 and used to be on the 3series and Z forums) but I was excited to see what looked like a 7 series lci test mule this morning. Sadly I didn't get any pics but looks like there have been sightings since March. I was just surprised to see it in Klamath Falls, Oregon of all places!!! My guess is that it was driving down from either Seattle or Portland since it was heading south. So it'll either head towards Reno or down to Sacramento or The Bay area next. So be on the lookout.

PS: it's got amazing road presence and definitely gives a sense of understated luxury, even with the wrap on the front and back. We don't get many vehicles like that around here so seeing it actually made me rethink my penchant for smaller BMWs.