BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

01-08-2018, 09:51 AM   #1
325_bucks
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Order Placed! (Struggling to finalise an order, need help on options!)

Order placed now!
-----------

Hi all

I think I've made my mind up on a G11 instead of a 5 series. Unfortunately I can't afford all the bells and whistles but a lot of what I'd spec on the 5 is standard on the 7 so that's good.

Is electric bootlid standard? If you go for comfort access which I believe is part of the m sport pack, does that include handsfree bootlid opening?

In terms of packs, I think im going to have to cut out the Driving Assistance Plus pack to fit in my budget. I really wanted active cruise but you can't spec it separately like you can on the 5. Am I really going to be missing out by not going for this?

I would like to keep the LED Adaptive lights (not laser lights, just the middle option), are they as good as they seem over the standard adaptive headlights?

Finally, in terms of kids, we will be having our first in July. How well suited is the 7 overall for kids? Obviously the rear seats will be great im sure, but is the boot large enough? When looking at it, it looks like it would be difficult to put in a couple suitcases and one of these modern pushchairs etc. Granted that's not the type of load we would regularly have but since I often drive me and my wife, and now the baby, across to Germany to visit family, it would need to cope with this from time to time. My wife thought the boot looked small so I wanted to get some first hand opinions. This is the most critical factor over and above speccing the car as if this is no good then the car is no good.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by 325_bucks; 01-13-2018 at 03:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

I cannot answer all of this as I've got an M5 currently and likely to switch to a 7. However the M5 if the F10 generation cannot specify the adaptive cruise control. I had that on my car before and miss it a lot.

I've got the upgraded LED headlights on my M5. They are good but in fairness the standard headlights are still good. I'd probably drop that option and get the Driving package instead if I had to pick between the two. I think you'd get far more benefit from it more of the time.

The boots pretty big at least for a saloon car but remember you cannot fold the seats down. So it's boot or bust
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2018, 01:46 PM   #3
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

You can specify ACC alone on the new 5 series as I have specced one up ready to go before deciding on the 7.

I'm not sure about it now, multiple dealers have told me they can count on one hand the number of people who specced driving assistant plus. I would get ACC if I could alone but the DAP package is not worth it for me for the cost, I don't think.

I think I'd get more use out of the matrix headlights as I do long drives across the continent where, ok, DAP would also be useful, but I'd rather have the extra visibility in the dark. I think!

In terms of space, yeah the boot is quite big, but as you say, no folding seats. However with a child seat, I probably wouldn't be able to fold the seats anyway.

My other choice is a 5 series touring and it's a coin toss at the moment, I really want the luxury of the 7, but might have to go down the practicality route, though I don't want to!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2018, 03:34 PM   #4
Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325_bucks View Post
Hi all

I think I've made my mind up on a G11 instead of a 5 series. Unfortunately I can't afford all the bells and whistles but a lot of what I'd spec on the 5 is standard on the 7 so that's good.

Is electric bootlid standard? If you go for comfort access which I believe is part of the m sport pack, does that include handsfree bootlid opening?

In terms of packs, I think im going to have to cut out the Driving Assistance Plus pack to fit in my budget. I really wanted active cruise but you can't spec it separately like you can on the 5. Am I really going to be missing out by not going for this?

I would like to keep the LED Adaptive lights (not laser lights, just the middle option), are they as good as they seem over the standard adaptive headlights?

Finally, in terms of kids, we will be having our first in July. How well suited is the 7 overall for kids? Obviously the rear seats will be great im sure, but is the boot large enough? When looking at it, it looks like it would be difficult to put in a couple suitcases and one of these modern pushchairs etc. Granted that's not the type of load we would regularly have but since I often drive me and my wife, and now the baby, across to Germany to visit family, it would need to cope with this from time to time. My wife thought the boot looked small so I wanted to get some first hand opinions. This is the most critical factor over and above speccing the car as if this is no good then the car is no good.

Thanks in advance.
^ I had the same choice, buy a high spec 5 or go for a 7 which would have many of the same features as standard. I went for the 7.

To answer some of your questions if that helps;

-yes, comfort access is standard on all UK 7 series now, so electric boot is included as part of that (either by pressing the key fob or by using your foot under the rear bumper). The foot under the bumper is a very convenient feature I use quite a bit.

I have laser lights but honestly, I think you could go without them. The LED adaptive are fantastic and work a dream. The laser lights only work above 37 mph so you won't benefit from them at low speeds or twisty driveways anyway. You can see the laser light difference but it is still marginal enough in the UK that LED adaptive is plenty good enough IMO. Adaptive is the way to go, they are excellent and do ensure no one is blinded but give you far better visibility in normal driving conditions, even in the UK with high traffic density, let alone on lonesome roads on the continent.

The boot is essentially the same in the 5 or 7, I think there is about 10 litres extra in the 5 over the 7 but same shape and space really. I can easily imagine you getting a few suitcases and a pushchair in either boot to be honest. The 5 you can fold down (a real advantage) but the 7 includes so much for 'free' over the 5. Consider buying a good spec used 7 as you can find them quite well spec'd for mid £ 30k over a new one...depending on whether you care to own it or just to PCP it...certainly cheaper than the £50k+ price of a loaded 5. They both share the same platform so effectively it is the same car with extras over the 5.

In terms of packages, I have the full parking packages and haven't used them to be honest, I do like surround view and would recommend that for any car this size (or even for the 5)...The DAP pack I have, well, I do like the adaptive cruise, but the lane assist and semi-autonomous driving is still quite basic so I could do without if I was to choose again but the adaptive cruise was a must have for me and I use it daily, it is not without flaws but it is truly brilliant in heavy traffic and stop and go...or even for normal motorway driving.

If the boot is critical, you can choose either, they are effectively the same, look at both approved used and new...many if not all used 7's come with 50k or 5 years (whichever comes first) full service packs as standard...adding value over a 5. If you get the right deal, a new 7 can be great...but do check whether you could get the same spec used (ore nearly new)...

Hope this helps, either car would be very nice indeed, I went for a 7 (my second) because I couldn't justify the extra price for a slightly smaller car...and I don't regret that decision at all...

Do let us know what you do and why in case it helps others in future, safe travels.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2018, 04:11 PM   #5
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
^ I had the same choice, buy a high spec 5 or go for a 7 which would have many of the same features as standard. I went for the 7.

To answer some of your questions if that helps;

-yes, comfort access is standard on all UK 7 series now, so electric boot is included as part of that (either by pressing the key fob or by using your foot under the rear bumper). The foot under the bumper is a very convenient feature I use quite a bit.

I have laser lights but honestly, I think you could go without them. The LED adaptive are fantastic and work a dream. The laser lights only work above 37 mph so you won't benefit from them at low speeds or twisty driveways anyway. You can see the laser light difference but it is still marginal enough in the UK that LED adaptive is plenty good enough IMO. Adaptive is the way to go, they are excellent and do ensure no one is blinded but give you far better visibility in normal driving conditions, even in the UK with high traffic density, let alone on lonesome roads on the continent.

The boot is essentially the same in the 5 or 7, I think there is about 10 litres extra in the 5 over the 7 but same shape and space really. I can easily imagine you getting a few suitcases and a pushchair in either boot to be honest. The 5 you can fold down (a real advantage) but the 7 includes so much for 'free' over the 5. Consider buying a good spec used 7 as you can find them quite well spec'd for mid £ 30k over a new one...depending on whether you care to own it or just to PCP it...certainly cheaper than the £50k+ price of a loaded 5. They both share the same platform so effectively it is the same car with extras over the 5.

In terms of packages, I have the full parking packages and haven't used them to be honest, I do like surround view and would recommend that for any car this size (or even for the 5)...The DAP pack I have, well, I do like the adaptive cruise, but the lane assist and semi-autonomous driving is still quite basic so I could do without if I was to choose again but the adaptive cruise was a must have for me and I use it daily, it is not without flaws but it is truly brilliant in heavy traffic and stop and go...or even for normal motorway driving.

If the boot is critical, you can choose either, they are effectively the same, look at both approved used and new...many if not all used 7's come with 50k or 5 years (whichever comes first) full service packs as standard...adding value over a 5. If you get the right deal, a new 7 can be great...but do check whether you could get the same spec used (ore nearly new)...

Hope this helps, either car would be very nice indeed, I went for a 7 (my second) because I couldn't justify the extra price for a slightly smaller car...and I don't regret that decision at all...

Do let us know what you do and why in case it helps others in future, safe travels.
Thanks, this is very helpful. However I should have made it clearer. I'm actually looking at a 5 series tourer not saloon so obviously I would have a lot more storage on the 5. But you make good points about the 7 and thanks for the info about the options
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 07:34 AM   #6
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Ordered my earth shaker today Went with San Marino Blue in the end so looking forward to that but not sure when I'll get it yet as it's an individual colour.

The headlights are LED as standard. There's an Adaptive option which is where it splits the highbeam around cars for £475 I see. Then you've got the Icon Adaptive LED which is adding cornering lights as well so below 20mph it's going to light up the side of the road when you turn your wheels enough. That's what I have on M5.

I don't think the standards vs the higher options will show you more of the road generally other than the laser lights. You just end up with full beam a bit more.

Still go with what you feel is ideal. I went from having ACC to not having it on the M5 because it wasn't available. I've managed fine but I do miss it, when stuck in traffic or just a motorway it improves how relaxed you are on the journey.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 09:38 AM   #7
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
Ordered my earth shaker today Went with San Marino Blue in the end so looking forward to that but not sure when I'll get it yet as it's an individual colour.

The headlights are LED as standard. There's an Adaptive option which is where it splits the highbeam around cars for £475 I see. Then you've got the Icon Adaptive LED which is adding cornering lights as well so below 20mph it's going to light up the side of the road when you turn your wheels enough. That's what I have on M5.

I don't think the standards vs the higher options will show you more of the road generally other than the laser lights. You just end up with full beam a bit more.

Still go with what you feel is ideal. I went from having ACC to not having it on the M5 because it wasn't available. I've managed fine but I do miss it, when stuck in traffic or just a motorway it improves how relaxed you are on the journey.
Im pretty sure the lights options are as follows:

LED Headlights - Standard
Adaptive LED Headlights - £475 (cornering lights)
ICON Adaptive LED headlights - £1360 (Split beams)
Laser Lights - £2450
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 09:49 AM   #8
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Im pretty sure the lights options are as follows:

LED Headlights - Standard
Adaptive LED Headlights - £475 (cornering lights)
ICON Adaptive LED headlights - £1360 (Split beams)
Laser Lights - £2450
Apologises your right and I got it the wrong way around. My bad.

Not to say these aren't useful features of course. My wife's Mini has LED lights with auto high beam but they don't corner or split. I never think to myself that I cannot see the road enough in that car which I guess was my point.

It depends what kind of driving your doing. In the UK it's a pretty well illuminated plus we've a ton of traffic at least down south that your rarely on a road without another car in view. That all makes driving at night pretty easy. The traffic on the other hand makes ACC really nice and at least in my case would be something I see more value in.

This was my reasoning on my suggestion but go with what suits you. Have you discussed a deal and discount with your dealer? Maybe you can get both if you've not twisted their arm enough yet
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 09:52 AM   #9
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Apologises your right and I got it the wrong way around. My bad.

Not to say these aren't useful features of course. My wife's Mini has LED lights with auto high beam but they don't corner or split. I never think to myself that I cannot see the road enough in that car which I guess was my point.

It depends what kind of driving your doing. In the UK it's a pretty well illuminated plus we've a ton of traffic at least down south that your rarely on a road without another car in view. That all makes driving at night pretty easy. The traffic on the other hand makes ACC really nice and at least in my case would be something I see more value in.

This was my reasoning on my suggestion but go with what suits you. Have you discussed a deal and discount with your dealer? Maybe you can get both if you've not twisted their arm enough yet
I originally specced both but was pushing me too far above the budget. I would love ACC but I think the lights would be better for me for all the backroad driving I do locally, but mainly in Germany.

Having said that, If I go for the 5 touring, I can get both and still be at a similar list price, even after speccing comfort seats and VDC and all the other bits to get close to the 7 series comfort.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 10:06 AM   #10
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
I originally specced both but was pushing me too far above the budget. I would love ACC but I think the lights would be better for me for all the backroad driving I do locally, but mainly in Germany.

Having said that, If I go for the 5 touring, I can get both and still be at a similar list price, even after speccing comfort seats and VDC and all the other bits to get close to the 7 series comfort.
Are you doing a PCP and taking that into account?

5 Series Tourer

APR = 2.9%
Deposit Contribution = £4,465.70
Interest paid over 4 years and base spec car is around £2.5k
Getting £2k off the list price vs paying cash

7 Series

APR = 0%
Deposit Contribution = £15,936.00
No interest obviously
Getting £15,936 off the list price.

Even if you've got the cash for it, finance it and just pay it straight off if you want but finance so you get the deposit contribution.

If you don't plan on keeping the car then you also have a higher balloon on the 7 series which helps with the monthly payments. Obviously a base 5 series still works out cheaper as your comparing a £42k car vs £70k one but the discounts they do help narrow the gap quite a bit so it's not as wide as you'd think.

Have you clicked buy on the BMW site after picking your spec? You can then pick a dealer, click buy online and it'll tell you what the finance cost is. This is before you haggle with a dealer mind but gives you a good idea of 5 series vs 7 series cost.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Are you doing a PCP and taking that into account?

5 Series Tourer

APR = 2.9%
Deposit Contribution = £4,465.70
Interest paid over 4 years and base spec car is around £2.5k
Getting £2k off the list price vs paying cash

7 Series

APR = 0%
Deposit Contribution = £15,936.00
No interest obviously
Getting £15,936 off the list price.

Even if you've got the cash for it, finance it and just pay it straight off if you want but finance so you get the deposit contribution.

If you don't plan on keeping the car then you also have a higher balloon on the 7 series which helps with the monthly payments. Obviously a base 5 series still works out cheaper as your comparing a £42k car vs £70k one but the discounts they do help narrow the gap quite a bit so it's not as wide as you'd think.

Have you clicked buy on the BMW site after picking your spec? You can then pick a dealer, click buy online and it'll tell you what the finance cost is. This is before you haggle with a dealer mind but gives you a good idea of 5 series vs 7 series cost.
I've spent the last 10 days almost solidly doing figures. It's not so much the cost that's the issue between them, it's just deciding which way to go.

I can easily get 24% off list with my options on a 7, and have managed to get 21% off with one dealer on the 5 touring. However even with that, the monthlies on the 5 are more expensive due to no 0% and lower residuals.

Mind you that is with a 5 series almost fully loaded, to match the way I would spec a 7, so that doesn't help with the cost. I've booked drives in both this weekend so hopefully that will help me make my mind up. I really want to try comfort seats in the 5 though to see how good they are compared to the 7.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 10:48 AM   #12
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
I've spent the last 10 days almost solidly doing figures. It's not so much the cost that's the issue between them, it's just deciding which way to go.

I can easily get 24% off list with my options on a 7, and have managed to get 21% off with one dealer on the 5 touring. However even with that, the monthlies on the 5 are more expensive due to no 0% and lower residuals.

Mind you that is with a 5 series almost fully loaded, to match the way I would spec a 7, so that doesn't help with the cost. I've booked drives in both this weekend so hopefully that will help me make my mind up. I really want to try comfort seats in the 5 though to see how good they are compared to the 7.
Ah good, seems like you have it all in hand

Regardless of the seats the 7 is a step up in terms of comfort simply because of the air suspension. That's not to say the 5 series isn't comfortable because it's very comfortable. I'd be surprised if you end up unhappy with the comfort of either though hopefully you'll get to drive both down some of our more "special" roads we have in the UK to give it a proper workout.

The driving dynamics are quite different between the cars. The 5's the more sporty one, the 7 more relaxed... It'll be which way you sway there probably to which you'll go with in the end.

There's nothing like car shopping though
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 10:51 AM   #13
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

And I think it's the relaxed style I want this time, This will be my 4th Beemer in a row, and all the other 3 have been sporty. I'm looking to change it up a bit. However the 5 touring has air suspension at the back as standard. Does the 7 have air suspension all round?

I wish they did a 7 touring, that would be perfect! Though it would be stupidly large!
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 10:54 AM   #14
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

Odd question, where is the wireless charging in the 7? On the 5, it's in the slide up panel in front of the gear stick, which is good. Is the 7 in the armrest?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 12:07 PM   #15
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
And I think it's the relaxed style I want this time, This will be my 4th Beemer in a row, and all the other 3 have been sporty. I'm looking to change it up a bit. However the 5 touring has air suspension at the back as standard. Does the 7 have air suspension all round?

I wish they did a 7 touring, that would be perfect! Though it would be stupidly large!
Yes the 7 is air suspension all round and it makes a big difference. The first time I drove a 7 I felt like I just wanted to have a nap it was so nice. Obviously not as I was driving but it's extremely comfortable is my point.

Quote:
Odd question, where is the wireless charging in the 7? On the 5, it's in the slide up panel in front of the gear stick, which is good. Is the 7 in the armrest?
Yeah it's in the armrest and is vertical but has a holder to gripe the display key or phone in place. The one thing I would say is back when I had an iPhone 7 Plus it was a tight fit. Not tried it with my iPhone X but suspect that fits nicely. I imagine if you have something like a Samsung Note that might not actually fit all that well.

I think they've done this feature better in the 5 series.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2018, 05:48 PM   #16
Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yes the 7 is air suspension all round and it makes a big difference. The first time I drove a 7 I felt like I just wanted to have a nap it was so nice. Obviously not as I was driving but it's extremely comfortable is my point.

Yeah it's in the armrest and is vertical but has a holder to gripe the display key or phone in place. The one thing I would say is back when I had an iPhone 7 Plus it was a tight fit. Not tried it with my iPhone X but suspect that fits nicely. I imagine if you have something like a Samsung Note that might not actually fit all that well.

I think they've done this feature better in the 5 series.
One point that was very important for me was having EDC (damper control) which is an option on the 5 and is standard on the 7. This makes a very significant difference to ride feel and comfort in my opinion. The 7 comes with adaptive drive as standard whereas the 5 has two levels (EDC where you have to pick the setting to change it OR adaptive which is the same as the 7)...

There is an X7 coming which is an SUV if that is worth you waiting for if you need even more space!

I also have the iPhone X and it fits fine in the armrest charger and works a dream. The holder is fairly flexible but you would have a challenge with some thick phone/phablet...best to use the USB charging point then (one in the armrest and one in the front drink holder area) if that is a challenge or you don't have wireless charging on some devices. The display key fits but is quite tight and only fits in the middle of the holder with the thinner part of the display at the bottom and the thicker and wider bit at the top...

One assumes you are also comparing apples to apples here (same engine in each) and not a 520 to a 730 for example? I found the 520d m sport model to be quite noisy and while sporty, it was still working hard to get power compared to the lovely 6 cyl. diesel engines with 265 horse, this was also a big factor for me to have some power (not a sports car but able to overtake when needed on those famous UK roads where the limit is 60 and god help me but someone is putting along at 39....

Whatever you go for, you'll love it I'm sure...the test drives will definitely give you the deciding factor as they are quite different beasts really. You should definitely feel the luxury and comfort of the 7 far more than you will in the 5 (even spec'd with comfort seats)...The leather alone is nicer unless you spec a ridiculously expensive optional leather on the 5...(IMO).

I risked having to move into the 7 permanently with the wife when I bought it as she really wanted me to go for the shorter car and an estate...I wanted the 7 and I'm still smiling! (she just shakes her head and tuts but at least I don't have to sleep in the car....

BTW, congrats FastLaneJB on the stunning 760Li, lovely colour, very jealous! What interior colour did you go with?

Safe but fun travels everyone.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2018, 12:51 AM   #17
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

Adaptive drive is not standard on the 7, at least it’s not anymore if it used to be. But EDC is like you say.

I have a iPhone plus, do you think it will fit in the holder? Wireless charging is quite important to me as I don’t want to mess with cables.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2018, 03:36 AM   #18
Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Adaptive drive is not standard on the 7, at least it’s not anymore if it used to be. But EDC is like you say.

I have a iPhone plus, do you think it will fit in the holder? Wireless charging is quite important to me as I don’t want to mess with cables.
Actually, adaptive is included as standard (at least in UK spec)...executive drive pro is optional but that is a level above and uses the cameras to look at the road ahead to adjust the suspension.

Adaptive is on the specification sheet you can download and lets you press that button to let the car determine what mode (of eco/comfort/sport) to be in depending on your driving style and it is supposed to learn your style with time instead of having to switch between them manually as in EDC (or the F01 setup). EDC or adaptive is an option on the 5, adaptive is standard on the 7, with an optional level above (exec drive pro using cameras to make adaptive even more adaptive I guess, I don't have that).

Re: iPhone +, shouldn't be a problem, I still have a 6+ here so will go out and check this later this morning and let you know. My only concern would be that it depends on what case you have on it to make it wirelessly charge as that case may make it too thick to fit (the overall dimensions should be fine but the thickness of some cases may mean it won't fit...)

I'll try and take a photo and post that to show you what I mean, as well as the display key situation to illustrate that the holder is somewhat limited in how wide it can open...

HTH
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2018, 03:41 AM   #19
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

ok, I see the spec sheet has VDC standard, plus Drive Performance Control with Adaptive Modes, is that what they refer to as Adaptive Drive?

Picture would be great. The iPhone 8 plus I have has wireless charging built in, I have a case on but can put a thinner case on if necessary. Just worried about the length.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2018, 03:46 AM   #20
325_bucks
Captain
Rep

The spec sheet also says air suspension is only on the rear, not the front too
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2018, 04:03 AM   #21
Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
ok, I see the spec sheet has VDC standard, plus Drive Performance Control with Adaptive Modes, is that what they refer to as Adaptive Drive?

Picture would be great. The iPhone 8 plus I have has wireless charging built in, I have a case on but can put a thinner case on if necessary. Just worried about the length.
Quote:
The spec sheet also says air suspension is only on the rear, not the front too
Yes, drive performance control is what they call it, and is the adaptive mode which is the same as the 'adaptive' EDC you can optionally get on the 5.

Ah, understood, sorry forgot about the 8 and 8+ having wireless charging as well now...that is good and means it should be no problem, I'll get the pics and post those in a minute.

I see what you mean about the spec sheet only listing the rear as air but my interpretation is the rear is self levelling, maybe the front is not...but I believe it is also air suspension as one can raise the car up to go over rough terrain (a field or non-paved road for example with potholes). I think this is simply poor language by BMW on their website...but I also found this bit of text on the 7 series info pages of the website which also lends credence to full front and rear air suspension but again poorly worded:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2018, 05:52 AM   #22
Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
325_bucks, here are the pics of the wireless charging bay and holder. The plus fits fine and there is some room either side so no issue with that. I've posted some of the x and the 6+ to show the difference in size. Hopefully your case is slim enough to fit but given how thick the display key is, your case can't be much thicker than that!

Hope these are of use (besides showing me how dirty the car is and that it needs a clean!) The photos should be self explanatory, but just in case, the first phone pic should be the 6+ and the second is the x (the one where you can still see the blue charging light showing...the + covers that up when it is in the holder).
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Nivarox1093.00