BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Today, 06:12 AM   #89
Mason Hatcher
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
One of my favorite quotes regarding driving. Never met anyone who thinks they are a bad driver, either
Appreciate 0
      Today, 06:39 AM   #90
Wolfus Aurelius
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 328i (gold/cream)

It's not only car drivers. A motorcyclist cut in front of me on the bridge this morning; his rear wheel was probably not more than five feet in front of my bumper. He didn't signal, either. If I'd been accelerating when he suddenly whipped in front of me, I might have hit him. I gave him a long blast on the horn, and he turned in his saddle, looked at me (probably wondering "WTF?"), refrained from making a rude gesture, and accelerated away.

I saw him using his turn signal a moment later. so maybe he'd had a momentary lapse. But damn, to have one of those little vehicles appear in your headlights without warning --!
Appreciate 0