BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #1475
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Started back at the gym this morning after two whole weeks away from it. I felt like a pansy with the weight I was using.......but I learned a long time ago how important it is to ease back into things or else you pay the price.

I'm not worried though and just stay covered up. Plus "muscle memory" is a hell of a thing!

I'm hoping to be setting some new personal bests in the next 6-8 weeks!
I know what you mean! Your warm up weights are gonna feel heavy as shit and screw you up mentally
~F90Conversion~CFLowerSplitters~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCFRearSpoiler~3dCFSideSkirtExtensions~DTMCFDiffu ser~CFRearSplitters~CFEmblems~LedermanzWheel~Shado wlineKit~CFDoubleSlatGrills~WstyleCFRoofSpoiler~M4 CFMirrorCovers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CFT ipCovers~VRSFdp~KWV1Coilovers~MPedals~G2GoldCalipe rs~35%TinT~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt1595.50

Yesterday, 02:13 PM   #1476
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep
Drives: Magic Carpet

Update: Stitches out of the hand as of this morning! I have a green light to lift again but was advised to take it easy at first. Doc told me that I would have no issues with damaging anything in my hand, but due to a freshly healed/healing incision, that it's going to be very tender for a couple of weeks still. My pro grips are in, so I'm going to attempt to use them with light weight tonight and see how they/I do. Looking forward to getting to the gym tonight for sure!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt1595.50

Yesterday, 02:17 PM   #1477
Rmtt
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I bet those joints feel great after that amount of time off. I don't know how you went 2 weeks without going, hell I miss a day and I feel lazy to an extent!

What're your calories going to be looking like the next 6-8weeks? I know last you talked you were bringing them back down after bulking.
It was torture...believe me. But right before I took that time off I got worked over by my physical therapist...especially traps, shoulders and mid-back. It was painful. After he did "cupping" to pull blood into the area...you should have seen the pump I had. My shirt would barley fit. I'm coming back down to around 3400 to start. During this last bulk...I was averaging 4200 a day or so...and had quite a few weekends where I would hit almost 5K.
2011 128i: M-Sport Suspension, 3:73 Rear Diff, 3SI Intake, AA Headers, MILVS, MagnaFlow Catback, AFE Scoops, Turner Silicone Hose, Charcoal Delete, StageFP Tune, APEX ARC8 Wheels.

2008 Z51 C6 LS3 w/ LG SuperPros, Ported Fast 102 Intake, RPM Level 2 Transmission, "Small Cam" Vararam SnakeCharmer CAI - 461whp / 467wtq
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:53 PM   #1478
JP10
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Update: Stitches out of the hand as of this morning! I have a green light to lift again but was advised to take it easy at first. Doc told me that I would have no issues with damaging anything in my hand, but due to a freshly healed/healing incision, that it's going to be very tender for a couple of weeks still. My pro grips are in, so I'm going to attempt to use them with light weight tonight and see how they/I do. Looking forward to getting to the gym tonight for sure!
Get after it man! I remember a few years ago I had a guy come at me with a knife (just a dull kitchen knife nothing crazy), my first instinct was to keep him from impaling me so I just grabbed the blade an took him to the ground. Could see the bone in my pinkie. Had to get some stitches and was advised to stay away from the weights, couldn't do it lol. Just would grip everything with my first 3 fingers and avoid using my pinkie at all, was an odd few weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
It was torture...believe me. But right before I took that time off I got worked over by my physical therapist...especially traps, shoulders and mid-back. It was painful. After he did "cupping" to pull blood into the area...you should have seen the pump I had. My shirt would barley fit. I'm coming back down to around 3400 to start. During this last bulk...I was averaging 4200 a day or so...and had quite a few weekends where I would hit almost 5K.
Jesus... You were up there in the calorie count! You'll probably feel nice an lean around 3400. I'm going to opposite direction, probably around 3400 right now. Going to go down around 2800 progressively and lean out a little bit.

I've never been to a physical therapist, but I feel like I should with my damn back problems. How much does that run you?
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi6134.00

Yesterday, 03:25 PM   #1479
Rmtt
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Get after it man! I remember a few years ago I had a guy come at me with a knife (just a dull kitchen knife nothing crazy), my first instinct was to keep him from impaling me so I just grabbed the blade an took him to the ground. Could see the bone in my pinkie. Had to get some stitches and was advised to stay away from the weights, couldn't do it lol. Just would grip everything with my first 3 fingers and avoid using my pinkie at all, was an odd few weeks!

Jesus... You were up there in the calorie count! You'll probably feel nice an lean around 3400. I'm going to opposite direction, probably around 3400 right now. Going to go down around 2800 progressively and lean out a little bit.

I've never been to a physical therapist, but I feel like I should with my damn back problems. How much does that run you?
This guy charges me $45 an hour through my insurance. Worth every penny!
2011 128i: M-Sport Suspension, 3:73 Rear Diff, 3SI Intake, AA Headers, MILVS, MagnaFlow Catback, AFE Scoops, Turner Silicone Hose, Charcoal Delete, StageFP Tune, APEX ARC8 Wheels.

2008 Z51 C6 LS3 w/ LG SuperPros, Ported Fast 102 Intake, RPM Level 2 Transmission, "Small Cam" Vararam SnakeCharmer CAI - 461whp / 467wtq
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:55 PM   #1480
JP10
Lieutenant
Rep

Said I'd start the cut today but somehow got talked into a Chinese buffet for dinner... it all happened so fast lol
Appreciate 2
Rmtt1595.50

Yesterday, 08:54 PM   #1481
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Said I'd start the cut today but somehow got talked into a Chinese buffet for dinner... it all happened so fast lol
Weak!
~F90Conversion~CFLowerSplitters~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCFRearSpoiler~3dCFSideSkirtExtensions~DTMCFDiffu ser~CFRearSplitters~CFEmblems~LedermanzWheel~Shado wlineKit~CFDoubleSlatGrills~WstyleCFRoofSpoiler~M4 CFMirrorCovers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CFT ipCovers~VRSFdp~KWV1Coilovers~MPedals~G2GoldCalipe rs~35%TinT~
Appreciate 1
JP10343.00

Yesterday, 09:04 PM   #1482
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Good man do same tomorrow
Appreciate 1
JP10343.00

Today, 07:11 AM   #1483
JP10
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Weak!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Good man do same tomorrow
Buffet was right next to Americas Best where I was picking up some contacts. I'm telling you I blinked and next thing I knew I was sitting down in the restaurant lmao. Ate a ton but feel pretty solid this morning, was a little bloated when I woke up probably from the mass amounts of sodium. But feel pretty lean after my workout!

Starting the cut today unless some craziness happens again haha.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 10:13 AM   #1484
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Buffet was right next to Americas Best where I was picking up some contacts. I'm telling you I blinked and next thing I knew I was sitting down in the restaurant lmao. Ate a ton but feel pretty solid this morning, was a little bloated when I woke up probably from the mass amounts of sodium. But feel pretty lean after my workout!

Starting the cut today unless some craziness happens again haha.
Lol you ate a ton but probably was hungry again 2 hours later
Appreciate 0
      Today, 10:30 AM   #1485
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Lol you ate a ton but probably was hungry again 2 hours later
rhetorical, right?

I got up and rode the eliptical before going to see the Dr, yesterday. I had asked and was told the gym had normal hours, so planned to go in the p.m. Good thing I got at least eh eliptical in, wife took me to sushi and got me sloshed on sake. . . my story <-- sticking to it
Appreciate 0