BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

01-01-2023, 11:38 AM   #1
Th3Spectre
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 750xi

G12 bm3 n63tu2

Hey everyone and Happy New Year!

Anyone out there running BM3 on their N63 motors? I just got the MAP 1 OTS E30 loaded and was curious what output anyone running this map has managed to get on their vehicles?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2023, 01:41 PM   #2
Dickbanks
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 750Li(G12)

I just loaded the BM3 on my N63TU2 Engine(almost the same with a few updates as yours for 2019 model year). I can't tell you the exact output increase... With stage 1 93 octane map it does have a bit more oomph especially in sport mode, but it wasn't mind blowing like i expected. I will probably need to get some catless downpipes and up it to a stage 2 map, which I expect will at least give me a more aggressive engine growl and a slight boost to hp and torque. It was pretty impressive stock in sport plus, so maybe my expectations were just off. I still love it, but on its own i am not sure I would do it again. Maybe the stage 2 will change my mind.
Appreciate 0