BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

01-21-2023, 02:35 PM   #1
seajayvera
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 750 Li Xdrive

2011 BMW 750 li Not starting Please help

Hello, recently my car hasnt been turning one. One morning before work i tried to start the car pressed the button twice and nothing. All the lights in the dash, front lights all electronic work but the car doesnt start. It doesnt even crank. At first I thought it was the key fobs battery needing to be replaced because it said no key detected in vehicle, but its still didnt work. Noticed that the battery in the car was 5 years old so i took out the battery and got it checked at autozone and they said it was a little low so they charged it and said it was good, that it passed. Connected the battery back up and still the car doesnt even crank. A few days ago the car was having a bit of trouble starting, was cranking but took a few tries. Anybody have an idea what it might be? Thank you
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2023, 05:07 AM   #2
LuckyW
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 520d M Sport

Guys understand one thing; You have cars so complicated and it is not possible to take and make a correct diagnosis from what you write without a computer diagnosis, nothing can be done here without basic information and anyone who writes anything can potentially be right and potentially also be wrong. So if you write any posts for help then at least give some error code results and then there is a good chance that people on the forum can help, but without such information no one is able to help.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2023, 08:25 AM   #3
Atavus
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M760Li

And maybe post in the F01 forum.
Appreciate 0