BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G70) 7-series and BMW i7 General Discussions

06-23-2022, 11:45 AM   #1
Moopai
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M850GC Tanzanite Blue Metallic

Look what pulled behind me!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
As I'm picking up my kid from school today, look what pulled behind me... The new 7. Just like the chief BMW designer said on the official release date, the front head lights truly differentiate the new 7 from any other car when you look in your rear view mirror!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-23-2022, 12:12 PM   #2
AlteBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 760ix; '23 X3; '23 MB wgn

Garage List
Moopai, that is a Nissan. Oh, you were making a joke that the G70 looks like a Nissan!

You're right of course that they could have done better on the split headlights (though I don't actually see the Nissan resemblance) but it will not stop me from getting one. Just don't know when yet. Too bad I'm too far away to roll up behind you and honk.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2022, 01:16 PM   #3
Moopai
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M850GC Tanzanite Blue Metallic

I think I'm going to be in the same boat when I'm ready to upgrade and hopefully by them that front would've grown on me. One thing I know for sure, if I'll make that move the car will be Black to hide that huge grill. That being said, I want to see first the redesigned 2023 M550 before making any decisions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteBMW View Post
Moopai, that is a Nissan. Oh, you were making a joke that the G70 looks like a Nissan!

You're right of course that they could have done better on the split headlights (though I don't actually see the Nissan resemblance) but it will not stop me from getting one. Just don't know when yet. Too bad I'm too far away to roll up behind you and honk.
Appreciate 0