BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-15-2020, 08:11 AM   #3983
335dlci
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Hm....I have experience in this field as I have done the same. I remember my fist situation like this and only have one question. Did you find your keys? I never did.
I didnt take my keys with me also left the fisting out.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2020, 09:14 AM   #3984
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Did you just say "fist"?

That wasn't a Freudian slip was it?
Totally a typo but it fits so well (no pun intended). I'm not even going to change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335dlci View Post
I didnt take my keys with me also left the fisting out.
My joke falls on def ears due to a typo. The life of a keyboard comedian I suppose. Since no keys or fisting was involved in this cervix beating I have to ask, has your girls cervix started protesting, rioting or looting in the name of cervix brutality? Not to worry, a group of outstanding citizens and pillars of the community will be along shortly to burn down the location of where this alleged act took place. Do not fight back, resist or attempt at making any rational statements.....rational was so 2019.

Last edited by King Rudi; 06-15-2020 at 09:22 AM..
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      06-15-2020, 11:07 AM   #3985
335dlci
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Totally a typo but it fits so well (no pun intended). I'm not even going to change it.

My joke falls on def ears due to a typo. The life of a keyboard comedian I suppose. Since no keys or fisting was involved in this cervix beating I have to ask, has your girls cervix started protesting, rioting or looting in the name of cervix brutality? Not to worry, a group of outstanding citizens and pillars of the community will be along shortly to burn down the location of where this alleged act took place. Do not fight back, resist or attempt at making any rational statements.....rational was so 2019.
Is this a racial thang?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2020, 11:36 AM   #3986
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Is this a racial thang?
I really want to reply in a particular way but I won't as I'm a gentleman (somewhat).

To answer your question in a professional manner (you know, because I'm the epitome of professionalism), no; it has noting to do with race. I myself, am an equal opportunity cervix abuser. I can find something to appreciate amongst all races........and their accompanying cervices.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15560.00
Rmtt8206.00
Sedan_Clan24809.50
      06-15-2020, 12:06 PM   #3987
335dlci
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I really want to reply in a particular way but I won't as I'm a gentleman (somewhat).

To answer your question in a professional manner (you know, because I'm the epitome of professionalism), no; it has noting to do with race. I myself, am an equal opportunity cervix abuser. I can find something to appreciate amongst all races........and their accompanying cervices.
Im not serious btw.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      06-15-2020, 12:21 PM   #3988
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Im not serious btw.
Well shit, I was.

Just kidding man. I didn't think you were being serious.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2020, 12:49 PM   #3989
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Was a little constipated yesterday. Ordered curry chicken from the Chinese food place. Problem solved.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2020, 03:52 PM   #3990
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Was a little constipated yesterday. Ordered curry chicken from the Chinese food place. Problem solved.

u nasty
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2020, 04:01 PM   #3991
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
u nasty
tastes better than metamucil
Appreciate 3
Soul_Glo13282.50
CT335xi682.50
      06-30-2020, 11:11 AM   #3992
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
tastes better than metamucil
Works faster too?

Asking for a friend
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 05:38 PM   #3993
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Works faster too?

Asking for a friend
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2020, 08:39 PM   #3994
AreWeThereYet?
Rep
Drives: It has 4 wheels!

Splurged on a nice watch for myself without the wifey knowing ......... been wearing it a month now and she's yet to notice it haaaaa!!???
Appreciate 6
      07-19-2020, 01:27 PM   #3995
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

a nice watch will only attract men, not women fyi
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
      07-19-2020, 02:18 PM   #3996
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Correct. Kind of like having a nice car.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Sedan_Clan24809.50
      07-19-2020, 02:44 PM   #3997
AreWeThereYet?
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
In the month I've owned my watch no one actually has commented on it at all?? My wife probably has gotten more comments on her Apple watch than whatever is on my wrist!!??
Appreciate 1
      07-19-2020, 03:24 PM   #3998
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

the suspense is killing me, lets see a pic
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2020, 03:14 PM   #3999
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreWeThereYet? View Post
In the month I've owned my watch no one actually has commented on it at all?? My wife probably has gotten more comments on her Apple watch than whatever is on my wrist!!??
Welcome to the new world. Only a few can tell you about nice watches. Own one and the only people that will notice are people that own nice watches. Now if you own the exact same mass produced miniature tv for mice for your wrist, aka "we can't come up with anything else to sell you people, so we created a friend for your phone" everyone who owns the same mass produced garbage will all compliment each other for owning one.

I own several moderately priced watches. The only people who notice, are in fact, other men who know about watches. To date, I have never had a single woman compliment me on my watch(es). In most cases, if they ask, I have to explain what Tag Heuer is. If it isn't a Rolex, no one cares; and even then they'll mock you because it isn't a smart watch. Forget the price tag that comes along with your purchase, the sheep are only interested if it counts your steps. I hear it all day long.

Something else I've noticed. The only people that I see go on and on about apple/android watches or fit bits and counting steps, etc. are fat people. Counting your steps isn't going to make you thin. Lose the watch and go do something.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2020, 04:39 PM   #4000
AreWeThereYet?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the new world. Only a few can tell you about nice watches. Own one and the only people that will notice are people that own nice watches. Now if you own the exact same mass produced miniature tv for mice for your wrist, aka "we can't come up with anything else to sell you people, so we created a friend for your phone" everyone who owns the same mass produced garbage will all compliment each other for owning one.

I own several moderately priced watches. The only people who notice, are in fact, other men who know about watches. To date, I have never had a single woman compliment me on my watch(es). In most cases, if they ask, I have to explain what Tag Heuer is. If it isn't a Rolex, no one cares; and even then they'll mock you because it isn't a smart watch. Forget the price tag that comes along with your purchase, the sheep are only interested if it counts your steps. I hear it all day long.

Something else I've noticed. The only people that I see go on and on about apple/android watches or fit bits and counting steps, etc. are fat people. Counting your steps isn't going to make you thin. Lose the watch and go do something.
Quote:
Quote:

I actually purchased and wear my watch more so for me as a " reward " to myself for the years of hard work and not for anyone to notice but I get what you're saying about the attitude in this " new world ".

Too funny but you're probably right about the majority wearing those Apple watches and fitbits ........ though my wife wears hers often ...... as you've noticed she isn't part of the " said not in shape " demographic you're speaking of!!!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      07-20-2020, 05:34 PM   #4001
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Quote:

I actually notice nice watches because my husband is a watch guy. He even has a display case for them🤦🏼*♀️I think Rolex's are overrated and a lot look the same. Just my opinion.

I do have an Apple Watch. I use it more for the convenience of not always being able to grab my phone and respond especially for work. I would say the biggest use for me is timing my workouts and getting a round about idea of caloric burn. I hardly ever look at steps and far from being fat.

On the weekends, I don't really wear it. My Movado is my go to unless I use one of my cheaper watches as an accessory.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      07-20-2020, 07:08 PM   #4002
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Got some strange for first time in 12 years. It was strange
Appreciate 6
Sedan_Clan24809.50
upstatedoc7555.50