E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 BMW 335i Msport Sedan 6 Speed

05-22-2016, 03:14 PM   #1
devildog0331
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

2010 BMW 335i Msport Sedan 6 Speed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2010 BMW 335i Msport Sedan 6 speed!

73,000 miles

Alpine White with Chestnut brown leather. Glacier Silver aluminum trim.
6 speed manual transmission
M Sport package
Logic 7 upgraded Sound
Comfort Access
Heated front seats
Ipod and USB adapter

Sticker was $48,950

Perfect car for the enthusiast! Finding a 6 speed Msport sedan is like finding a damn unicorn!

One owner, garaged. Car is completely stock, no aftermarket parts. I leased this car for 3 years and then purchased it after lease was up. Car was put through CPO program by dealer before I bought it. I purchased the additional maintenance as well, so it was maintained under the BMW warranty/maintenance plan up until this past February when it expired. Had 4 additional oil changes throughout life of car on top of regular BMW intervals. No dents, has your typical amount of small nicks/chips from 73,000 miles of use. I've touched up most all of them. From 2 feet away, car looks new. Front bumper was replaced about 10,000 miles ago after I hit a piece of tire retread on highway and it cracked, so it looks brand new. Wheels are in great shape, one of them has some small marks from a tire mounting gone wrong, but you really have to be looking for them. The ///M stickers have fallen off two of the wheels, easily replaced. Turbos were replaced at about 60-65,000 miles under extended warranty/TSB for rattling waste gate actuators, so they are pretty much brand new.

Tires were replaced with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 non runflats. Fronts have a decent amount of tread left, Rears will make it to the end of the summer but that's about it. I put the BMW M mobility kit with the compressor and flat repair in the trunk. Brakes have a lot of life left in them. Transmission is perfect, shifts like butter.

I doubt you'll find a better example with this kind of mileage on it. This car has been pretty much trouble free for me. LED taillights were replaced under warranty for a TSB at about 45,000 miles. TPMS computer was replaced at one point under warranty because it kept giving false readings, and the blower motor for HVAC system was replaced just before the warranty ran out because it was making a chirping noise. Other than that, it's been rock solid. The turbo replacement was brought up and done by the dealer because they detected a noise, I didn't detect anything wrong, they were working fine when I brought it in, but I guess it was part of a settlement on a class action suit against BMW and the dealer was taking advantage of the warranty work. I took extremely good care of this car with regular washing/waxing. The suspension and steering still feel tight, and it still drives like it did when it was new. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I have an M3 on the way.

Interior is in extremely good shape, no major flaws. There is a scratch in the leather on the driver's seat on the bottom cushion, seat shows the normal wear and tear. Backseat is perfect. BMW all weather rubber floor mats. Other than that, everything works perfectly on the car, nothing is broken. A/C blows extremely cold.

A majority of the miles are highway miles from a 40 mile one way commute, so they aren't hard miles, and you can tell when you drive it.

I do have a set of extra winter wheels, however, the snow tires are pretty much down to the wear bars, and one of the wheels has a good size dent on the inside lip which creates vibration at speed, not sure if its fixable or not. They are cheap Sport Edition wheels from TireRack. The wheels were purchased when I got my 2007 335i, so they are pretty old, however the TPMS sensors were purchased in 2010 because they changed the system from 07 to 10. You are welcome to take them if you want them, I'm throwing them in with the car, but I'm not going to represent that they are worth much, if anything. I figure the TPMS sensors are at least worth it if you are going to buy a new snow setup.

Asking $19,000 OBO.

Any questions, call, text, or e-mail. If I don't answer, leave a message with your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

brianpapo@gmail.com
630-846-3100

Attached Images

Last edited by devildog0331; 05-29-2016 at 10:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2016, 03:06 AM   #2
AK.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3/E92 M3

Garage List
2010 E90 335i  [10.00]
This is clean! I wish this popped up before I got my car. GLWS!
Appreciate 0