E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > '07 MB 335i Coupe 6spd / Immaculate / only 10k miles / TRADE IN value

05-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
NC335
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

'07 MB 335i Coupe 6spd / *NEW PHOTOS* Immaculate / only 10k miles / TRADE IN value

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
***ADDED 5/14- TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSTION, I ADDED SOME HIGHER RES CLOSEUPS TO SHOW HOW ITS IN PERFECT CONDITION***

Warning: Please for the love of all things holy, don't even think of contacting me if your not able to get financing, wont drive here to see it or have absolutely no intention of buying a 335i. This trigger happy nonsense needs to end. Here is the bottom line which should move this car quickly. [/I]

Yes, you heard it right, this is now listed at trade in value (depending on location of course).

The pictures don't do this car justice. You have to see it in person to really appreciate how amazing this car looks.

In past negotiations the price always winds up at the same place. I’m going to shoot right to the bottom dollar and extend the same deal I extended to others. These prices are 100% firm. They aren’t a jumping off point to a new price. THIS IS IT. It’s priced at TRADE IN VALUE and wont last long!

Option 1: Purchase the car just as it sits with a mint set of I-forged daytona wheels/tires $34,500

Option 2: Purchase the car with everything in this ad and nearly brand new factory 18” sport wheels and tires . The wheels/tires have only 400 miles on them. $32,500

Mileage: 10k (proper break-in procedures followed + an extra oil change after break-in)

Warranty: 40k remaining till 4/2011. I am the original owner and purchased vehicle on 4/07

Physical Condition:This car is immaculate and that is not an overstatement! We have other vehicles so this was my fair weather car. It’s only seen rain twice in the last two years (once at a car show) and has never been in the snow. The paint is wonderful and has been well maintained with monthly Meguires waxings. It has no swirls, no digs, no surprises. The interior still looks like new as you would expect from such a low mileage vehicle. The engine compartment is tidy enough to eat from! It’s never been in any type of incident and consequently has a clean title.

Mechanical Condition: Mechanically its 100% sound and adult driven. I’ve never had a reason to take it to the dealership other than normal oil changes . There are zero engine modifications made to this vehicle.

Reason for Selling: I simply dont keep cars very long. I’m bored and looking to get something "less" practical

Options include: CLICK [HERE FOR WINDOW STICKER

Premium Package
- Digital Compass Mirror with Universal Garage Door opener
- BMW Assist with Bluetooth System (3 years of service left)
- Auto dimming interior and exterior mirrors
- Black Dakota Leather / Brushed Aluminum Trim
- Lumbar Support

Sport Package
- 18" Light Alloy wheels
- Shadowline trim
- Sport Seats

Cold Weather Package
- Heated front seats
- Ski Bag
- Retractable headlight washers

Comfort Access

Additionally the vehicle has the following non standard additions
- Matte black exterior trim (shown in some pics)
- Matte black grills
- Color matched bumper reflectors
- H&R Sport Springs (Stock like ride quality with improved handling characteristics but can be removed if you’d like)
-BMW Aero Lip (everyone loves this one but can be removed if you'd like)
-Tinted windows

Engine / Interior and Low Res HERE
High Resolution Photos HERE

Old picture without black trim but showing 18" wheels

Please contact me with questions nc335i@gmail.com

Last edited by NC335; 05-14-2009 at 07:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
ThinkRevolutionx
Private
Rep
Drives: Raptor

Just wanted to interject to say:

Nice price, nice car and excellent for sale AD - I wish more sellers would take the time to set up their ads like this.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
i will pm you tomorrow, i have to go to the bank and see if i can get a loan, just sold my s2000
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #4
locus
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

have title in hands? any lienholder?
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #5
rubber_ducky
Colonel
Rep
Drives: roach coach

Great price for a low-mileage, phenomenal looking car.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #6
SW335
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky View Post
+1

If this car had Nav, I would have bought it. A very good deal.
      05-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #7
SW335
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
i will pm you tomorrow, i have to go to the bank and see if i can get a loan, just sold my s2000
Depending on the relationship with the local dealer, with a substantial deposit by a new buyer they might be willing to take the car in and then sell it out from the dealership, where financing might be slightly easier to come by. Just a thought to help in the process...
      05-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
NC335
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkRevolutionx View Post
Just wanted to interject to say:

Nice price, nice car and excellent for sale AD - I wish more sellers would take the time to set up their ads like this.
Thanks, Im making this COMPLETELY straight forward with 100% of the information the buyer needs. It doesnt get easier than this.

Quote:
No need to go to your local bank. Contact PenFed, give them a $20 donation and in MINUTES you will be approved/disapproved for 3.99% financing. Your welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by locus View Post
have title in hands? any lienholder?
Nope, my local bank does. It wont matter regardless. You show up with a check or cash and you drive it home. I can mail the title or get it from the local bank the same day. Driving on a Bill of Sale isn't optimal, but its worked for the last 11 cars I've sold over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW335 View Post
+1

If this car had Nav, I would have bought it. A very good deal.
Get a Garmin, its cheap and you get map updates yearly. Navi is an overratted/ over-inflated feature to build into a car
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #9
NC335
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
mkPOTO, you dropped off the radar.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
Addicted2Boost
FBO
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

beautiful car! i love those rims. good luck with the sale.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #11
UNvisible
Private
Rep
Drives: 1961 Bagged Continental

Pretty car.

I have just recently started to research 335i's. I plan on driving one at my local dealer tomorrow, if it suits me, I will contact you to negotiate. Can you tell me if your car has an OEM oil cooler?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #12
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
sorry im in the mist of graduating and moving out, so i have been busy, i will let you know next week
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 04:31 PM   #13
NC335
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNvisible View Post
Pretty car.

I have just recently started to research 335i's. I plan on driving one at my local dealer tomorrow, if it suits me, I will contact you to negotiate. Can you tell me if your car has an OEM oil cooler?

Thanks!
Yes , sure does. Sorry no more negotiations as mentioned above. I dropped it to trade in value which has been the lowest negotiated amount in the past. I'm fairly confident you won't find this car with these miles in this condition for a better price.

Quote:
sorry im in the mist of graduating and moving out, so i have been busy, i will let you know next week
Hopefully it's not here next week, but well see
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
triton.
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Honda Fit

Garage List
2009 FIT  [2.00]
Nice selling ad. Mine was straight forward too, and at the right price off the bat when I posted mine in September. Sold in 2 weeks. It amuses me that people still put wishful thinking Ads and there still bumping them 1, 2 months down the road. People are still pricing 2006 330i with 40K for what I priced it at in Sept of 2008.

Just to confirm, this car has the factory oil cooler when you bought it and hasn't had any issues with that? A friend of mine is in the market and can pay cash.

Also your photobucket links aren't working.

My E90 OEM Front/Side Bumpers for Sale -Here

Last edited by triton.; 05-13-2009 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Added comment on photobucket links
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #15
NC335
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton. View Post
Nice selling add. Mine was straight forward and at the right price off the bat when I posted mine in September. Sold in 2 weeks. It amuses me that people still put wishful thinking Ads and there still bumping them 1, 2 months down the road. People are still pricing 2006 330i with 40K for what I priced it at in Sept of 2008.

Just to confirm, this car as the factory oil cooler and hasn't had any issues with that? A friend of mine is in the market and can pay cash.

Also your photobucket links aren't working.
Yes, it has the factory oil cooler and hasnt had a SINGLE issue with anything at all. Hell its only been to the dealership for an oil change

Sorry, the links are now fixed.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 06:58 PM   #16
triton.
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Honda Fit

Garage List
2009 FIT  [2.00]
Do you have Carfax report? Also can you PM me location.

My E90 OEM Front/Side Bumpers for Sale -Here
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
NC335
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton. View Post
Do you have Carfax report? Also can you PM me location.
I'm PMing you my location. I dont have a free report, sorry. Unless the dust falling on the car in the garage counts as an incident, its 100% clean Ive had about 30 people run reports on it though. Like I said, no negative records at all. Only an oil change. The VIN is located on the window sticker photo. PM me if your buddy has any quesitons and wants to chat over the phone.

Last edited by NC335; 05-14-2009 at 08:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #18
UNvisible
Private
Rep

I have found a car locally to "kick the tires" on, so I will drive it tomorrow and get back to you about purchasing it hopefully this weekend.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #19
NC335
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNvisible View Post
I have found a car locally to "kick the tires" on, so I will drive it tomorrow and get back to you about purchasing it hopefully this weekend.
Good chatting with you, hopefully your financing works out. If not, I'll need to start up a score board for all the people that contacted me and fell through

Since you'd be doing this sight un-seen, let me see if I can roll it out of the garage and get some high res close up shots of any typical trouble areas you'd expect on a car. This car has none.

Also, as some positive reinforcement... I've sold other cars to out of state people, one of which is in Texas. Both bought sight unsee and both were extremely happy, as you will be with this one.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #20
NC335
Enlisted Member
Rep

As promised, I've added some QUICK close up shots of the body and interior. Note- its perfect...thats not an overstatement. This is on a POS camera so bear with me!

http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss123/nc335/ click on them to see in high-res.

Here are some low-res teasers

Appreciate 0
      05-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #21
Manash
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC335 View Post

Get a Garmin, its cheap and you get map updates yearly. Navi is an overratted/ over-inflated feature to build into a car
Says the guy without the navi

Bump for a great car.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #22
UNvisible
Private
Rep

Sooooo.... Sold??
Appreciate 0