E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > f#@king bad driver in a 330

04-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
evilmankev
Scotland
Rep
Drives: E90 330D M SPORT & E70 3.0D

f#@king bad driver in a 330

Approaching roundabout on lane 1 notice a car closing in at high speed on lane 2 me going through as normal (6oclock to 12 oclock)the car on lane 2 decides to cut abit over to lane 1to gain best drive line through the roundabout after the apex that kinda sparked me a little so full throttle right behined him then he moved in and gave me this hand gesture then i lost it completely the guy was in this e90 330d all i want to tell this twat is that he drives so bad cutting lanes and i hate people doing it.
To me this guy has caused me distress by doing such action in comparison its pretty much like a stranger comes up to you with a knive but has no intention of harming you.(get the picture)
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
Billyray911
Brigadier General
Venezuela
Rep
Drives: Blah

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
evilmankev
Scotland
Rep

Thanks Billy you made me smile now.......cheers buddy ^.^
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 01:35 AM   #4
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
      04-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

HAHAHA thats too funny. I mean it happens often, Im sure you are a talented driver and everything and you are safe and you obide by the rules, And yes in this country we have road traffic rules for a reason. But the fact you got so worked up about it, mate cracks me up. I have driven in France, Italy, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mauritius and Ghana and this is common practice. I guess one just comes to expect it now.

:-)
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #6
kaishang
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330d

OKey, I've got a question for fellow forum members:

Today in Central London near Victoria there was some chump in a Mercedes convertible who was accelerating hard from lights and stops and reaching, I estimate 60mph on these 30mph London streets which obv are full of cyclists, pedestrians etc etc.

Dude looked like an African warlord from some Nick Cage movie, with lots of gold chains, too fat, sunglasses etc. Except it was an 02-plate Merc, so it is probably only worth 20% of the new price.

I thought about calling the cops, but in the end I didn't. I was on a motorbike, so I could probably have kept up with him although it would have also meant me exceeding the speed limit by a large margin. I've got a hands free phone on the bike, so I could have called the cops while riding and following the wannabe warlord.

What do you think I should have done?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
evilmankev
Scotland
Rep

Good question.....i dont know tbh if its me i would report the car reg to police but alot of people dont encourage grassing!! so plan B would be,let it be!
Little reminder accidents dont just occur out of random only happens when someone or some thing is wrong or doing wrong.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
rsmallwo
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaishang

Today in Central London near Victoria there was some chump in a Mercedes convertible who was accelerating hard from lights and stops and reaching, I estimate 60mph on these 30mph London streets which obv are full of cyclists, pedestrians etc etc.

Dude looked like an African warlord from some Nick Cage movie, with lots of gold chains, too fat, sunglasses etc. Except it was an 02-plate Merc, so it is probably only worth 20% of the new price.

I thought about calling the cops, but in the end I didn't. I was on a motorbike, so I could probably have kept up with him although it would have also meant me exceeding the speed limit by a large margin. I've got a hands free phone on the bike, so I could have called the cops while riding and following the wannabe warlord.

report him but dont give chase. if police have a report of some dick with the license plate details then if they did hurt anyone ur info would help said case against said warlord wannabe
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #9
acerboo
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: e92 335d lci

you should have pulled up alongside took out the magnum and wasted him!
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #10
Vaheed1
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M Sport

I experienced a similar problem last week, but only had the police visit me at home to warn me about "Threatening behaviour".

2 lane round about - guy on my left cuts straight across my line to go straight - Luckily, I pre-empted his shit box cutting me, judging by his earlier attempts of trying to drive. Because I 'beeped' my horn to worn him/show my disgust - this made him and his 2 female passengers stick their fingers up at me. I only glanced over (as you do). When we stopped at the next set of lights - I asked him what his problem was, he proceeded to tell me to get fucked. I then asked him to get out of his car so I can kick his fat head in - again, he didn't approve.

I didn't think much of it, as this sort of shizzle is a common occurrence around where I drive. Thick mothorfuckers allowed behind a steering wheel should be given a IQ test before they're allowed to pass a driving test. 9pm that day, 2 police women pulled up in an unmarked car and said they "were here to give me a warning" -

When I told them as to what had happened (minus the threat) - They said I "should forget they came!"
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #11
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Driving is Art.....very hard to understand, practice and come up with brilliant results.

You have to have strong nerves to ignore idiots on the road. Everybody on the road wants to show that they own the road.
I reckon, more expensive brand you drive, more ego you have and more you think you own the road.

I used to get annoyed by anyone, and everyone who drive like idot. Lately I have made my mind to ignore these drivers as at the end I will end up having high blood pressure and so on....

OP have a kitkat and have a break mate!
      04-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #12
evilmankev
Scotland
Rep

Your absolutely right ^^^^^^buddy all i want is that drivers should show more respect to other road users and be more concerned about the the enviroment that they are in.......i love driving fast every now and again but i will not post any threat or what so ever towards others....and thats respect.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #13
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerboo View Post
you should have pulled up alongside took out the magnum and wasted him!
+10
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 12:56 AM   #14
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Driving is Art.....very hard to understand, practice and come up with brilliant results.

You have to have strong nerves to ignore idiots on the road. Everybody on the road wants to show that they own the road.
I reckon, more expensive brand you drive, more ego you have and more you think you own the road.

I used to get annoyed by anyone, and everyone who drive like idot. Lately I have made my mind to ignore these drivers as at the end I will end up having high blood pressure and so on....

Wise words. I fully agree.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 01:02 AM   #15
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaishang View Post

Easy on the prejudice fella, haha. He easily couldve mistaken you for Yakuza mafia bike gang member and maybe was trying to get away from you?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 02:05 AM   #16
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmankev View Post
Your absolutely right ^^^^^^buddy all i want is that drivers should show more respect to other road users and be more concerned about the the enviroment that they are in.......i love driving fast every now and again but i will not post any threat or what so ever towards others....and thats respect.
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person, is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 03:56 AM   #17
Sir_Pigley
Captain
Rep
Drives: 640d GC / 420i XDrive

Garage List
It is so easy to get worked up by other's driving behaviour, but if you allow yourself to get annoyed and take these people on you only end up stressed yourself and there's not much you can do to change their driving. Best just to let them on their way and chill.

However, on the other hand, I have often thought of getting one of these new witness cameras, primarily to be evidence in case someone caused me to have an accident by their driving.

One of the thoughts I had was if such a camera actually recorded some really bad driving perhaps you could just post the video off to the Police along with a complaint. At the very least they might pay a visit to give someone a ticking off....?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #18
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmankev View Post
Approaching roundabout on lane 1 notice a car closing in at high speed on lane 2 me going through as normal (6oclock to 12 oclock)the car on lane 2 decides to cut abit over to lane 1to gain best drive line through the roundabout after the apex that kinda sparked me a little so full throttle right behined him then he moved in and gave me this hand gesture then i lost it completely the guy was in this e90 330d all i want to tell this twat is that he drives so bad cutting lanes and i hate people doing it.
To me this guy has caused me distress by doing such action in comparison its pretty much like a stranger comes up to you with a knive but has no intention of harming you.(get the picture)
I'd like to comment or help but, TBH, the lack of grammar just ruined my eyes.

Say what now?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #19
Vaheed1
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M Sport

It's the lack of discipline and respect that pisses me off. These idiots should realise that their in a c1.5 tonnes of metal and without the correct concentration/discipline, they could seriously harm someone - or materialistically, someone's car and cost them a fortune to repair.

I still stick to my opinion that people should have to sit an IQ test before being allowed behind a steering wheel. If you haven't got the brain functionality then tough tits.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #20
335iLondon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07' 335i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post

Yea i am the same, thought about becoming a traffic cop, cause they piss me off, but the law is only geared to penalise those going 'fast'

I just resigned to the fact that they will get what is coming to them in due course. Especially those who upon coming across a section of heavy traffic, whilst braking, feel the neeed to change lane to the shortest looking route. Really pisses me off, as it puts who ever they are pulling infront of in danger and the knock on effect can be sharp and deadly.

I watched the 'petrol age' on tv and reminded me that people used to treat motoring as a privilege not a burden.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #21
Teutonicdriver
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport Business Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaishang View Post

You should have followed him at a discrete distance, waited till he parked and left his car, then jumped up and curled one down on his bonnet. He would respect you for it.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #22
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

Pointless thread.

Matt
Appreciate 0