E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: (MD) 2000 BMW M5 with Full Inspection, CARFAX, and 01+ updates

06-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
yamsta
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3MC

SOLD - FS: (MD) 2000 BMW M5 with Full Inspection, CARFAX, and 01+ updates

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my clean e39 M5. Details are below.

-Vehicle: 2000 BMW M5 w/ 2001+ style OEM Angel Eyes and updated VANOS
-Miles: ~129,000
-VIN: WBSDE9349YBZ96428
-Build Date: 5/2000
-Color: LeMans Blue with Black and Silverstone two-tone Nappa Leather Seating and Silver/Aluminum color dash/door trim
-Options: Sport, Leather Complete: Nappa Leather seats plus Alcantara/Suede headliner with leather wrapped dashboard, door pulls, door armrests, door panels, center console, center armrest, sun visors, glovebox door, upper door trims, lower B-pillars, plus Alcantara on the A-pillar, upper B-pillar, C-pillar and rear parcel shelf
-Additions: UUC Short Shift Kit, Dinan Mufflers/Exhaust (Dealer installed w/ receipt), 2001+ style OEM HID headlamps with BMWLED Angel Eyes, Brake cooling ducts/holes

Completed within the last 200 miles the following items (have all receipts, see pics):

-Oil Change - Castrol TWS 10w60
-Oil Filter - MANN (OEM)
-Transmission Oil Change - Royal Purple SyncroMax
-Rear Differential Oil Change - Redline 75w140 High Performance Gear Oil
-Spark Plug Change - NGK BKR6EQUP
-Power Steering Reservoir and Fluid Change - OEM parts + Redline D4ATF fluid
-Fuel Filter - HENGST (OEM)
-Air Filters - MANN (OEM)
-Micro Filters - MANN (OEM)
-Valve Cover Gaskets, Grommets, Etc - OEM
-Rearview Mirror Replacement - Radar-Mirror.com, has 1 year warranty
-Wiper Replacement - Bosch 3397001539
-Minor Detail - Wash, Clay Bar, Light Polish and Wax, Light Leather Conditioning

I'm the second owner of the car. The car has always been garage kept and locally owned and driven. Never driven in the snow and has no rust under car. Only BMW approved and/or high quality parts and fluids have been used in the car. Non-Smoker, No Dogs. Front bumper was not drilled for front license plate. Clean title and no liens.

The only tasteful aftermarket items added to the car are the UUC Short Shift Kit (SSK) and dealer installed Dinan exhaust ($2000+, have receipt). Most major services have been done at the dealership as can be seen in the CARFAX and receipts. Updated VANOS parts were installed by dealer on 10/2001 (have receipt).

I have recently had the car fully inspected and have the full inspection report and certificate (see pics). This full inspection includes checks of the steering system, alignment, suspension, tires, drive shafts and linkages, brakes, wheels, tires, fuel system, exhaust, lights, emissions, safety equipment, etc. This inspection is valid until the end of August, 2012 in the state of Maryland.

Minor Issues:
-Typical of a car of this age and miles there are a few door dings and scuffs around the car (so small that its hard to capture via camera) as well as rock chips and minor scratches/pitting on the front bumper and front hood, NO cracks.
-The UUC SSK is a little noisy but shifts are very fluid and smooth
-The sunroof sliding shade can rattle at times
-Typical LCD Pixels issue
-Small hole on driver's side floor mat (see pics)

I’m asking for $14,500 OBO. As you can see I just spent a lot of money on the car and have the full inspection + CARFAX ready to go. The car needs nothing other than a new owner! I’m open to all offers. Please email me at yamstaATgmailDOTcom (preferred) or call/text me at 24O-449-828TWO or PM me.

Some pics below. I have tons of high quality pics located here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1083635...3061067/M5Sale

Last edited by yamsta; 07-02-2012 at 08:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
feenin4rich
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, E92 335i

beautiful car, love the color, GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
pgmoran
United_States