F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Question for owners with NBT in the UK/Australia/New Zealand/SA
proTUNING Freaks

04-13-2014, 06:38 AM   #1
steve@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: 2020 G20 320i M Sport

Garage List
Question for owners with NBT in the UK/Australia/New Zealand/SA

I was experimenting with the coding on HU_NBT and I changed my default language from English_US to English_UK and the voice control now has a British accent but I can't seem to use the one shot navigation input and it doesn't dictate street names anymore.

Is there no street name dictation in the UK for nav? Also, are you guys able to just use the voice control and put a full address in one line like we are in the US/Canada?
Online Store | Remote Coding Package| ID6 Retrofit for almost all F Chassis BMWs
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #2
steve@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: 2020 G20 320i M Sport

Garage List
Ok looks like it does say street names but it depends on how far you are from the next turn.

when I try the address input though, I have to go line by line and it gets annoying. Is this what you guys have to do in as well?

I'm not sure why I can just say a full address with the voice control on US_English but not on UK_English
Online Store | Remote Coding Package| ID6 Retrofit for almost all F Chassis BMWs
Appreciate 0