BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

09-13-2022, 11:30 AM   #1
MK750
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 750i

I pulled a BMW Data report on my car; below is part of what was displayed. Does anyone have any advice? I am not sure if these codes need to be cleared or not. Car is a 21' 750.

I ran each code (30 in total) through a BMW code lookup website. Some codes relate to items I am not having a problem with, and others connect to items of concern before the report.

My specific concerns are:

30E08 - Power management: Battery below upper startability limit

801703 - Supply voltage to the control unit is less than 8.5 V/ Supply voltage less than 9 volts

Edit: Also - not sure why the date next to the fault memory is 1.2.22 - I pulled a report in August and there were no faults.

I have had some transmission shifting concerns that I mentioned in a previous thread, and I read that - "Value range: UNKNOWN, INVALID, NA: UNKNOWN, INVALID, NA state that the value could not be determined in the vehicle or the transmission was faulty." However, where my report reads "INVALID" is related to the battery, not specific to the transmission, but I know a low battery can cause rough shifts.
Attached Images

Llumar Ceramic Tint | Paint - GTechniq Crystal Serum Light + EXO V4 | Wheels - GTechniq C5 | Glass - GTechniq G1
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2022, 11:48 AM   #2
Atavus
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M760Li

I’d expect low battery voltage could trigger all kinds of alerts.
Appreciate 0