GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

12-11-2023, 10:13 PM   #1
todd20
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 m4

Auto Talent is a joke 0/5

I found this old receipt in my phone and decided to share it with you guys.

I was taking my car for a dyno tune to Auto Talent a few years ago and my axle snapped right as I exited the freeway next to the shop. I drove it there and asked if they can fix it for me and just dyno tune it after they said "ofcourse".

Next day, they told me they're unable to take out my broken axle so I have to remove it with my dif. This means I now need a new axel and a new dif. A new dif is VERY expensive and makes absolutely no sense on why I would have to change it. I told them I would like to tow my car out to a different shop and they told me there is no way because they tore the broken axel off so I cant tow it. I did the next best thing and got a used dif and took it to them. I get a call a few days later saying they needed to change a bunch of other things in my car because they cant get the job done, again I tell them I want to tow my car to a shop that's more competent, they said I couldn't because they aren't able to put it back together. I have very little time for this back and fourth game as I'm at work and need a car ASAP so I tell them "do it". Here is the best part now... After they put everything back together they told me now my "clutch" is bad. I had put my brand new Spec clutch maybe a month before this so I know for a fact its good. I went to look at it and it was driving very weird with loss of power but didn't seem like a clutch issue at all. I told the tech there it cant be the clutch because I changed it recently but he said "im not sure". After this I lost my shit and towed my car to local shop near me that after inspecting it found that they used an axle from a different car on mine. I truly hate when big shops like this have to resort to lying and ripping off customers.

Right after Studio RSR this has to be the WORST shop I've been to in my life. I went in for an axle change and ended up with a $3395 invoice and a wrong axle. The funniest part is the invoice when they literally put "time for stuck axle" and charged me $150 for it. LOL I attached the invoice for you all to see.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AND STUDIO RSR
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
The_Werm212.00
Redacre369.00