BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #1
imported_135Driver
Addict
Rep
Drives:

Cool Finally Did It!!

So I went in yesturday and finally got a chance to test drive this baby, this car sells itself. I was on the fence with the high lease rates and all, but once I was able to get in and drive away, I was sold. Put the 1k down and ordered her. Guess i'm looking at a June 1st delivery (ballpark).

- Alpine White
- Boston Lemon Leather Interior
- High-Gloss Black Trim
- Sports Package
- Comfort Access

Now I get to play the waiting game with the rest of you all who have recently ordered.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Driver View Post
So I went in yesturday and finally got a chance to test drive this baby, this car sells itself. I was on the fence with the high lease rates and all, but once I was able to get in and drive away, I was sold. Put the 1k down and ordered her. Guess i'm looking at a June 1st delivery (ballpark).

- Alpine White
- High-Gloss Black Trim
- Sports Package
- Comfort Access

Now I get to play the waiting game with the rest of you all who have recently ordered.
Congratulations It's good to hear that brand new orders are still estimated for June delivery. Some people have said they're waiting until August to take delivery. This gives me hope for my order

Appreciate 0
      03-29-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
Jockey
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 992 C4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneSkippy View Post
Congratulations It's good to hear that brand new orders are still estimated for June delivery. Some people have said they're waiting until August to take delivery. This gives me hope for my order
I just placed my order and got an August delivery date. I could only wish for a June date.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2008, 11:55 PM   #4
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
I just placed my order and got an August delivery date. I could only wish for a June date.
Ouch

I still haven't even gotten confirmation of my delivery date so I'm nervous. I gave them two dates in May, and one in June. Looks like May is out of the question, possibly June too

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
imported_135Driver
Addict
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Wow, I hope it's not going to be that far off. I haven't heard any official word from my CA yet, but i'll post once I hear something.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Driver View Post

- Alpine White
- High-Gloss Black Trim
- Sports Package
- Comfort Access

BIG CONGRATS:thumbup:
I see you didn't order heat with the leather, may I ask why?
I was going to get the same options as you along with the Alpine white, but many said to get the heated seats.
May I also ask why you didn't order Premium Hi-Fi ?
Just curious about opinions? :iono:

Once again, congrats 135Driver:thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 01:27 PM   #7
Troyn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Congrats! And welcome to the waiting game :wink:
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 03:01 PM   #8
imported_135Driver
Addict
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1962 View Post
BIG CONGRATS:thumbup:
I see you didn't order heat with the leather, may I ask why?
I was going to get the same options as you along with the Alpine white, but many said to get the heated seats.
May I also ask why you didn't order Premium Hi-Fi ?
Just curious about opinions? :iono:

Once again, congrats 135Driver:thumbup:
I don't need the luxury items, needed to get the lower mo payment with the stupid high lease rates. I already plan on adding aftermarket stereo, and it's not a daily driver so heated seats are not needed. It will be covered and parking in the winter.
Appreciate 0